Ziplining Adventure Tour Description
The Ziplining Adventure Tour located close to Metro San Juan starts off by walking through Puerto Rico's lush northern coastal plains. We continue by kayaking around the formations of the impressive karst mountains which are a few in the world. This is home to a great variety of birds and reptiles that inhabit this ecosystem. At the end of our easy 15-minute kayaking session we will take a moderate 15-minute hike through the limestone formations.
After reaching the top of the first mountain you will be overwhelmed by the majestic view where the Puerto Rican coastline meets the Atlantic Ocean. The Ziplining Adventure Tour morning session adventurers will experience 5 exhilarating ziplines, including one of the longest ziplines in Puerto Rico measuring 1,000 feet long at 200 feet above ground which will glide you across beautiful sceneries of the ocean, mountains, plantain fields and lagoons.
Our professionally installed ziplines designed by engineers have double cables and pulleys for extra security. We count with 6 canopy, hanging bridges that add to the excitement of this adventure while you trek at 30 feet high above the trees.
Approximately 4 hours
Days and Hours of Operation
- Daily; 8am-5pm
- AM session: pick ups beginning at 8:00 am to be back by 12:30 noon
- PM session: pick ups beginning at 1:00 pm to be back by 5:00 pm
- Safety equipment
- Certified bilingual guides
- Zip lining
- Canopy bridges
- Great local food
- A credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover,) is required to reserve.
- Participants must be in good physical condition.
- We accept participants between 7 and 68 years of age.
- Maximum weight allowed is 230 lbs.
- If the participant is 6" tall or taller we can accept up to 250 lbs.
- We accept a maximum waist line of 44".
- Persons with recent injuries, surgeries, pregnancies or any other health or physical condition which makes performing the activity dangerous for you and the group are not allowed to participate.
- No food or drinks are allowed in our van.
- We are not responsible for items left in our van.
- This activity in NOT recommended for participants afraid of heights.
- The participants are required to concentrate and follow instructions in order to accomplish the zipline courses safely.
What to wear
- Good traction sneakers
- Small backpack
- Bug repellent
- Water bottle
Price Per Person
$139 + tax
Book now! By using the availability calendar below:
Tour duration and return times are approximate and may vary slightly due to weather, traffic conditions and circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours before the scheduled tour date and local time via EMAIL ONLY. A sales representative will respond with validation of requested cancellation. Those who intend to cancel within the 48 hour time frame will be fully charged by the designated tour operator. There will be absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS under any circumstance to waive any fees.
After submittion of requested tour, you agree to our 48 hour cancellation policy and acknowledge any cancellations made within the given time frame are to be considered a FINAL SALE. There will be No Re-scheduling, and NO REFUNDS will be given.
Please note some tours depend on weather conditions to function and may be affected. Unfortunately, mother nature is out of our control, any changes required will be notified to you immediately. For safety concerns, if a tour operator cancels the scheduled tour, the option of re-scheduling will be given or a refund will be provided.