During the Zipline & Waterfall Climbing Half Day Tour you will be hiking up a spring water river, climbing waterfalls and soaring through 5 different zip lines. After this great adventure you will experience an authentic Puerto Rican meal prepared by a local family in a traditional mountain setting.
Unlike most nature tours in Puerto Rico which focus on our coastline, this tour takes you inland - to the mountains, rivers, ravines, rarely seen waterfalls, natural pools and hiking trails in lush rainforests. For those looking for an awesome and challenging adventure tour experience…check out this Zipline & Waterfall Climbing Half Day Tour.
Approximately 6 hours
Days and Hours of Operation
- 7 days a week
- 8AM TO (1-3)PM (Subject to the amount of people on the tour)
- Waterfall Climbing
- Zip Lining
- Transportation (from San Juan)
- Minimum 4 / Maximum 12 participants.
- It is very important that all participants be in good physical condition due to the nature of the activities that take place during the adventure.
- For this reason we have a maximum weight limit of 220lbs which should be relative to the person’s height.
What to wear
- Shorts or long pants (not jeans)
- A t-shirt (quick dry clothing is recommended)
- Hiking sandals (like Teva or Keen) or an old pair of sneakers (no flip flops)
- Bring a change of clothes
- Day pack
- Sandals (for after the adventure)
- Rain jacket or poncho
Price Per Person
$130 + tax
Pick up service is provided from all hotels in the Isla Verde, Ocean Park, Condado and Old San Juan areas. Meeting points are provided for all other hotel locations.
Book now! By using the availability calendar below:
Tour duration and return times are approximate and may vary slightly due to weather, traffic conditions and circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours before the scheduled tour date and local time via EMAIL ONLY. A sales representative will respond with validation of requested cancellation. Those who intend to cancel within the 48 hour time frame will be fully charged by the designated tour operator. There will be absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS under any circumstance to waive any fees.
After submittion of requested tour, you agree to our 48 hour cancellation policy and acknowledge any cancellations made within the given time frame are to be considered a FINAL SALE. There will be No Re-scheduling, and NO REFUNDS will be given.
Please note some tours depend on weather conditions to function and may be affected. Unfortunately, mother nature is out of our control, any changes required will be notified to you immediately. For safety concerns, if a tour operator cancels the scheduled tour, the option of re-scheduling will be given or a refund will be provided.