Super Combo Zipline Tour Description
Take advantage and SAVE $ with our Super Combo Zipline Tour Offer combining two of our most popular Zipline Tours:
• Experience a zipline blast on ‘THE BEAST’ – One of the world’s longest, highest and fastest Ziplines!! The Beast is the second longest zipline in the world. Fly over rainforest treetops, valleys and streams on secure, double-lined cables at altitudes higher than 850 feet! Depending on your weight and wind conditions, thrill seekers have hit up to 65 mph! …You don’t just hang in the harness, you lay face down, “Superman Style” ready to be launched! Momentum builds as you "Tame... The Beast."
• Plus our 8-Zipline Canopy Tour – A Zipline Extravaganza! An exciting network of Hiking Trails and Eight Zipline cables from mild to Wild! Eight exciting, secure, double-lined cables with individual entering and exiting platforms accompanied by short trails. The velocity on the cables varies according to wind conditions.
Approximately 8 hours
Days and Hours of Operation
- Pick ups begin at 8am
- Drop-offs around 4pm
- Transportation to and from San Juan
- 8 zipline canopy rides + The Beast
- Lunch - A Delicious Sandwich, Snack (Chips) and your choice of Soft Drink or Bottled Water.
- Comfortable clothing
- Athletic shoes/ sneakers
- Minimum weight for the beast: 105lbs.
- Maximum weight: 300lbs.
Price Per Person
$145 + tax (Includes Transportation)
$125 + tax (Drive-in)
Book now! By using the availability calendar below:
Tour duration and return times are approximate and may vary slightly due to weather, traffic conditions and circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours before the scheduled tour date and local time via EMAIL ONLY. A sales representative will respond with validation of requested cancellation. Those who intend to cancel within the 48 hour time frame will be fully charged by the designated tour operator. There will be absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS under any circumstance to waive any fees.
After submittion of requested tour, you agree to our 48 hour cancellation policy and acknowledge any cancellations made within the given time frame are to be considered a FINAL SALE. There will be No Re-scheduling, and NO REFUNDS will be given.
Please note some tours depend on weather conditions to function and may be affected. Unfortunately, mother nature is out of our control, any changes required will be notified to you immediately. For safety concerns, if a tour operator cancels the scheduled tour, the option of re-scheduling will be given or a refund will be provided.