Sail, Snorkel, Explore and have an amazing time aboard the original Fun Cat Boat. Sway to the sound of island music as you sail along the clear water cays of La Cordillera Nature Reserve. Our one-of-a-kind sailing adventure includes professionally guided snorkeling, the coolest relaxation/hangout spots on a boat, and a sumptuous lunch buffet with unlimited Caribbean rum drinks! This Fun boat experience is a perfect combination of Puerto Rico’s most beautiful tropical sites, an awesome boat, and a passionate group of people committed to blow away all expectations!
- All you can eat Lunch Buffet (Cold Cuts, Chicken and Pasta Salads, Local Fruits & Snacks)
- Complimentary Piña Colada & Rum Punch drinks
- Premium Quality Snorkeling Gear
- Flotation Devices
- Professionally Guided Snorkeling with Ecological Interpretation
- Ample Sun Decks and Shaded Areas
- Personalized Service
- Easy Access to the Water using our “Sea Ladder”
- Fresh Water Boat Shower
- Digital Photo Album
What to Bring
- Sun Protection (biodegradable sunblock, hat, sunglasses, long sleeve shirt, etc.)
- Camera (we recommend waterproof)
Catamaran Lunch Buffet
All this beach exploration and snorkeling work up an appetite! Our crew lays out a hearty Deli-Style Buffet lunch that will hit the spot! Enjoy unlimited soft drinks, Rum Punches, and Piña Coladas – ‘virgin’ or with Puerto Rican Rum!
- Monday through Sunday
- Check In Time: 9:30 am APPROX
- Start Time: 10:00 am APPROX
- Return Time: 3:30pm
Marina Puerto Chico, Carr. 987 Km 2.4 Barrio Sardinera Fajardo, Puerto Rico 00738
- FIT: Adults $79 pp + tax Children 12 & under $89 + tax
- Transportation NOT AVAILABLE. (YOU MUST RENT OR RIDE A TAXI)
***WARNING*** IF YOU DON'T FIND TRANSPORTATION ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
THIS TOUR IS RECOMMENDED FOR PEOPLE WITH THEIR OWN RENTAL CAR.
You can cancel free of charge until 72 hours before your reservation starts. After that time no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made. All cancellations must be made by telephone or email directly with iTour Puerto Rico.
Book now! By using the availability calendar below: