The Monster - the longest, most exciting zipline in the world, right here in Puerto Rico!
With a 2.5km (2530m, 8300ft, 1.57mi) cable, equivalent to 28 football fields! Speeds up to 95mph!
An amazing zipline experience that starts when you are outfitted with your flight equipment and you step on the suspension bridge, taking you to the launch pad. You have arrived - coming face to face with the most challenging adventure in Puerto Rico! Prepare to fly at speeds of up to 95mph and altitudes over 380 meters high!
Plus our 8-Zipline Canopy Tour – A Zipline Extravaganza! An exciting network of Hiking Trails and Eight Zipline cables from mild to Wild! All Canopy Ziplines feature double-lined cables with launch platforms connected by short trails.
Monster Zipline Includes:
- Safety equipment; Helmet, goggles and harness with fluorescent lights.
- Flight certificate: You'll get a flight certificate with your name, on reaching the landing site, with the flight number and the speeds reached.
- Photography: As part of the experience each pilot receives an official photograph documenting your flight on the Monster.
- Recognition: Upon completion each pilot gets a patch commemorating the flight, to be proudly worn as one that has tamed the Monster…the longest, highest, fastest zipline on the planet!
Combo Tour Duration
Approximately 8 hours
Days and Hours of Operation
- Pick-ups begin at 8am
- Drop-offs around 3:30pm – 4:30pm
This Combo Tour Includes
- Transportation to and from San Juan
- 8 zipline canopy rides + The Monster
- Lunch - A Delicious Sandwich, Snack (Chips) and your choice of Soft Drink or Bottled Water.
- Comfortable clothing
- Athletic shoes/ sneakers
- Minimum weight 100 lbs
- Maximum weight 270 lbs
- There are no age restrictions but must meet a minimum height of 4.5 ft
Price Per Person
$230 pp + tax (Transportation & Lunch)
$220 pp + tax (Drive-in)