The Monster - the longest, most exciting zipline in the world, right here in Puerto Rico!
With a 2.5km (2530m, 8300ft, 1.57mi) cable, equivalent to 28 football fields! Speeds up to 95mph!
An amazing zipline experience that starts when you are outfitted with your flight equipment and you step on the suspension bridge, taking you to the launch pad. You have arrived - coming face to face with the most challenging adventure in Puerto Rico! Prepare to fly at speeds of up to 95mph and altitudes over 380 meters high!
Plus the ‘Beast’ Zipline – One of the world’s longest, highest and fastest Ziplines!! Fly over rainforest treetops, valleys and streams on secure, double-lined cables at altitudes higher than 850 feet! Depending on your weight and wind conditions, thrill seekers have hit up to 65 mph! …You don’t just hang in the harness, you lay face down, “Superman Style” ready to be launched! Momentum builds as you "Tame... The Beast."
This combo Zipline Tour Includes:
- Safety equipment; Helmet, goggles and harness with fluorescent lights.
- Flight certificate: You'll get a flight certificate with your name, on reaching the landing site, with the flight number and the speeds reached.
- Photography: As part of the experience each pilot receives an official photograph documenting your flight on the Monster.
- Recognition: Upon completion each pilot gets a patch commemorating the flight, to be proudly worn as one that has tamed the Monster…the longest, highest, fastest zipline on the planet!
Days and Hours of Operation
- Pick-ups begin at 8am
- Drop-offs around 3:30pm – 4:30pm
This Combo Tour Includes
- Transportation to and from San Juan
- 8 zipline canopy rides + The Monster
- Lunch - A Delicious Sandwich, Snack (Chips) and your choice of Soft Drink or Bottled Water.
- Comfortable clothing
- Athletic shoes/ sneakers
- Minimum weight 100 lbs
- Maximum weight 270 lbs
- There are no age restrictions but must meet a minimum height of 4.5 ft
Price Per Person
$239 pp + tax (Includes Transportation)
$200 pp + tax (Drive-in)
Book now! By using the availability calendar below: