The El Yunque Horse Riding Adventure / 2 hr tour departs from a Rainforest Park into the foothills of "El Yunque National Forest". Guests will enjoy incredible views as well as experience the stunning flora and fauna of this unique eco-system. This extraordinary tour will take you along side the Mameyes River and the foothills of El Yunque Rainforest. Its’ fresh clear waters are perfect for cooling off during the half hour swimming and refreshments break.
All the El Yunque Horse Riding Adventure / 2 hr tour participants are given lessons in Horseback riding, including safety rules and regulations, before departing. Our experienced staff will determine the appropriate horse per individual guest in accordance with weight, height, and experience.
Approximately 5 hour
Days and Hours of Operation
- Monday through Sunday
- Transportation from San Juan or Rio Grande areas
- All participants are given lessons in Horseback riding including safety rules and regulations before departing.
- Our experienced staff will determine the appropriate horse per individual guest in accordance with weight, height, and experience.
- Activity Level: Low to Moderate
- Age: 3 yrs and older (under 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Maximum weight: 250 lbs.
- Attire: long pants, sneakers or boots
Price Per Person
- Adults: $70 + tax Driving In
- Children $50 + Tax Driving In
- Adults: $120 + tax With Transportation
- Children: $90 + tax ( Children between 3 to 11 yrs old) With Transportation
- Minimum 2 people The rate for 2 people is $150 pp plus taxes ( Driver, Kids & passenger )
*PLEASE NOTE: When reserving an adult , Passenger or a child, you must first reserve the adult and proceed with an additional booking for the child by clicking the add another booking tab after completion of the first booking.
Tour duration and return times are approximate and may vary slightly due to weather, traffic conditions and circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours before the scheduled tour date and local time via EMAIL ONLY. A sales representative will respond with validation of requested cancellation. Those who intend to cancel within the 48 hour time frame will be fully charged by the designated tour operator. There will be absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS under any circumstance to waive any fees.
After submittion of requested tour, you agree to our 48 hour cancellation policy and acknowledge any cancellations made within the given time frame are to be considered a FINAL SALE. There will be No Re-scheduling, and NO REFUNDS will be given.
Please note some tours depend on weather conditions to function and may be affected. Unfortunately, mother nature is out of our control, any changes required will be notified to you immediately. For safety concerns, if a tour operator cancels the scheduled tour, the option of re-scheduling will be given or a refund will be provided.