The Cave Rappelling & Ziplining Tour starts off with an amazing ride in a one-of-a-kind amphibious 8x8 vehicle. We will travel through wetlands, mangroves and Karst region forests with beautiful landscapes abundant with flora and fauna. Then we are off to an easy 15-minute hike through the subtropical forest. The next highlight is an exciting cave rappel descending to the impressive Dead Horse Cave, which is sure to exceed your every expectation.
Once below we will walk through the cave and learn some interesting facts about the Taino Indians and the Creole people who inhabited this region hundreds of years ago. We will head back to the amphibious vehicles to enjoy 3 hanging canopy bridges. The Cave Rappelling & Ziplining Tour culminates with 3 exhilarating ziplines, one of them measuring 1,000 feet long at 200 feet high. Our last zipline lands directly in the Mojito bar were we will enjoy a succulent homemade Puerto Rican meal which includes chicken, pork or beef, rice and beans, green salad, side plate, fruit dessert and bottled water. You will even have the opportunity to order a refreshing Mojito or a cold beer at the cash bar.
Approximately 4 hours
Days and Hours of Operation
- Daily; 8am-12:30pm
Your adventure starts with an adrenaline-filled climb up a 50-feet tall tower from where you will experience our first of 7 ziplines that provide extraordinary bird's eye views across beautiful lagoons, haystack hills and limestone formations in the karst region. This package also includes our impressive 1,000 feet long and 200 feet high zipline. You will enjoy hiking through man-made easy trails and trekking across our exciting 7 hanging canopy bridges at an elevation of 30 feet.
- A credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover) is required to reserve.
- Participants must be in good physical condition.
- We accept participants between 10 and 65 years of age.
- Maximum weight allowed is 230 lbs.
- If the participant is 6" tall or taller we can accept up to 250 lbs.
- We accept a maximum waist line of 44".
- Persons with recent injuries, surgeries, pregnancies or any other health or physical condition which make performing the activity dangerous for you and the group are not allowed to participate.
- No food or drinks are allowed in our van.
- We are not responsible for items left in our van.
- This activity in NOT recommended for participants afraid of heights.
- The participants are required to concentrate and follow instructions in order to accomplish the zipline courses safely.
What to wear
- Good traction sneakers
- Sun block
- Mosquito repellent
- Small backpack
- Water bottle
Price Per Person
$139.00 + tax
Book now! By using the availability calendar below:
Tour duration and return times are approximate and may vary slightly due to weather, traffic conditions and circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours before the scheduled tour date and local time via EMAIL ONLY. A sales representative will respond with validation of requested cancellation. Those who intend to cancel within the 48 hour time frame will be fully charged by the designated tour operator. There will be absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS under any circumstance to waive any fees.
After submittion of requested tour, you agree to our 48 hour cancellation policy and acknowledge any cancellations made within the given time frame are to be considered a FINAL SALE. There will be No Re-scheduling, and NO REFUNDS will be given.
Please note some tours depend on weather conditions to function and may be affected. Unfortunately, mother nature is out of our control, any changes required will be notified to you immediately. For safety concerns, if a tour operator cancels the scheduled tour, the option of re-scheduling will be given or a refund will be provided.