The Sunset Ziplining Adventure Tour starts off by an easy 10-minute hike through the lush coastal plains and the karst region. After reaching the top of the first mountain you will be overwhelmed by the majestic view where the coastline meets the Atlantic Ocean. We will then trek across 7 hanging canopy bridges suspended 30 feet high across the trees. The adventurers will experience 7 exhilarating ziplines, including one of the longest ziplines in Puerto Rico measuring 1,000 feet long at 200 feet above ground which will glide you across a beautiful sunset scenery of the ocean shoreline, mountains and lagoons.
Approximately 3 hours
Days and Hours of Operation
- 7 hanging canopy bridges
- 7 exhilarating ziplines (including one of the longest ziplines in Puerto Rico)
- A credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover,) is required to reserve.
- Participants must be in good physical condition.
- We accept participants between 7 and 68 years of age for our Sunset Ziplining Adventure.
- Maximum weight allowed is 230 lbs.
- If the participant is 6" tall or taller we can accept up to 250 lbs.
- We accept a maximum waist line of 44".
- Persons with recent injuries, surgeries, pregnancies or any other health or physical condition which makes performing the activity dangerous for you and the group are not allowed to participate.
- No food or drinks are allowed in our van.
- We are not responsible for items left in our van.
- This activity in NOT recommended for participants afraid of heights.
- The participants are required to concentrate and follow instructions in order to accomplish the zipline courses safely.
What to wear
- Good traction sneakers
- Small backpack
- Sun block
- Bug repellent
- Water bottle
Price Per Person
$139 + tax
$15 pp Transportation Available
Book now! By using the availability calendar below:
Tour duration and return times are approximate and may vary slightly due to weather, traffic conditions and circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours before the scheduled tour date and local time via EMAIL ONLY. A sales representative will respond with validation of requested cancellation. Those who intend to cancel within the 48 hour time frame will be fully charged by the designated tour operator. There will be absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS under any circumstance to waive any fees.
After submittion of requested tour, you agree to our 48 hour cancellation policy and acknowledge any cancellations made within the given time frame are to be considered a FINAL SALE. There will be No Re-scheduling, and NO REFUNDS will be given.
Please note some tours depend on weather conditions to function and may be affected. Unfortunately, mother nature is out of our control, any changes required will be notified to you immediately. For safety concerns, if a tour operator cancels the scheduled tour, the option of re-scheduling will be given or a refund will be provided.