Upon departing marina Puerto del Rey, our Culebra Island Getaway Beach & Snorkel Tour starts out with beautiful views of the Cordillera Islands. After about 40 minutes on our high-speed catamaran, we arrive at one of Culebra’s beautiful reefs and anchor for about an hour and a half of snorkeling. Depending on water conditions, our Captains may take you to Luis Pena or Carlos Rosario beach. We then move on to another beach stop.
Our usual destination is Flamenco Beach, due to water conditions we may stop at Culebrita, Tamarindo or another beautiful beach that will fit best to enjoy lunch and spend the rest of the afternoon. At either location after a swim to the beach, there is more snorkeling available. We depart Culebra around 3:15 pm, returning to the marina at 3:45 pm. Lunch is served at approximately 11:45 am, where our guests can enjoy local pastries, build your own sandwiches, salad bar, and fresh fruit.
Approximately 6 hours
Days and Hours of Operation
- Daily; 8am-5pm
- Pick-up times: 7 am- 8 am depending on location
- Lunch buffet and unlimited beverages
- Quality snorkeling equipment for all ages and instruction offered onboard.
- Floating devices
- Single and double swimming platform where all our guest have easy access to the water
- Snorkeling instruction for our beginners
- Add Transportation From San Juan Areas for $16 pp
- All family members welcome (children 3 yrs+)
- Be advised that our Snorkeling Beach Trips travel in open waters, which may not be appropriate for pregnant women and children under 3 yrs of age.
What to wear
- BRING TOWELS AND SUNBLOCK
- Wear light clothing over a swimsuit
Price Per Person Taxes and Fees Included
Children 3-11 $95.00
Book now! By using the availability calendar below:
Tour duration and return times are approximate and may vary slightly due to weather, traffic conditions and circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours before the scheduled tour date and local time via EMAIL ONLY. A sales representative will respond with validation of requested cancellation. Those who intend to cancel within the 48 hour time frame will be fully charged by the designated tour operator. There will be absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS under any circumstance to waive any fees.
After submittion of requested tour, you agree to our 48 hour cancellation policy and acknowledge any cancellations made within the given time frame are to be considered a FINAL SALE. There will be No Re-scheduling, and NO REFUNDS will be given.
Please note some tours depend on weather conditions to function and may be affected. Unfortunately, mother nature is out of our control, any changes required will be notified to you immediately. For safety concerns, if a tour operator cancels the scheduled tour, the option of re-scheduling will be given or a refund will be provided.