Explore the 3 of the top Ziplines in the world. From 8 different zip lines, and including the longest and second-longest zip line in the world! The Monter and the Beast. All ziplines are double-lined cables with launch platforms connected by short trails.
NEED A RIDE?
Call us at 787-244-0099
THIS OFFER Cannot be combined with any other tour or package.
- Tour Times With Your Own Transportation: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- With Transportation: 8:am Pick up starts returning around 5:30 pm to San Juan approx
- What to bring: Knee-length Shorts or long pants
- Closed-toe, secure, covered shoes such as tennis shoes or hiking boots / No water shoes, sandals or flip-flops allowed!
- We provide: Helmets, Harnesses, and Gloves
- Safety Requirements: Min. height 4 ft / Min. age 7 yrs / Max weight 270 lbs, 42 inches waistline. Min. weight for the Beast and the Monster 110 pounds.
Zip over the Rainforest’s treetops, valleys, and streams. Six exciting, secure, double-lined cables with individual entering and exiting platforms. This theme park is the number one nature adventure park in the world.
*Transportation includes pick-up from most metro San Juan locations. For different pickup locations please call for pricing.