Our San Juan mini boat tour is a unique adventure and perfect for those that want to take control and Captain their own boat, it’s perfect for families and couples alike. Explore San Juan’s captivating landscapes and stop to learn the highlights of the city’s history. The thrill of operating your own powerboat, riding across the San Juan Bay, and sightseeing along the coast is incomparable. So, grab your Captains hat and come and have some offshore fun!
The departure location is just 15 minutes ride from the cruise terminal in Old San Juan and here you will meet your guides and check in for your mini boat adventure. The mini boats are Fun and Easy to operate accommodates up to 4 guests each! Space is limited so reservations are required.
Your tour will depart from San Juan Bay Marina in San Juan after a short safety briefing. You will take the helm of a 13′ rigid inflatable boat that you will get to operate during the entire tour. The group initially will appreciate Condado and the Puerto Rico Convention Center. After a short stop where the guide will point out the areas of interest, the fleet will cruise along the southern shores of the Islet towards the Historic District. On your way there, Old San Juan will rise in front of you in the distance and you will appreciate Fort San Cristobal, the largest fort built by the Spaniards in all the Americas, the cruise ship ports with the green mountains to the south and the Rainforest to the southeast. Along the way, you will feel the warm Caribbean breeze and may spot some of the local fauna. Once again, the group will reconvene to learn about the landmarks in the historic district: The San Juan Wall, Governor’s Mansion and the most famous fort in Puerto Rico, Fort San Felipe Del Morro; The perfect spot to take unique pictures.
On the way back you will see the most active commercial piers in the Caribbean, where you will observe San Juan commercial district, and Hato Rey through an eco-friendly water channel, within a mangrove vegetation area, house of iguanas, birds and local fauna. Bringing you back to San Juan Bay marina after your 90-minute tour.
Guest should bring their own towels, sunscreen lotion, Waterproof Camera, Sunglasses, Hat, a bathing suit under light clothing, Comfortable water shoes, and Dry clothes to change after the trip just in case they get wet.
Included: 90-minute guided tour, we will provide Life vests for all passengers.
1-2 People = $165.00
3 People = $220.00
4 People = $255.00
*Sales tax of 11.5% will be added to the final charge.
*Prices are subject to change
10:00 am – 11:30 am (check in 45 minutes before departure time)
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
5:00 pm – 5:30 pm
*2 Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages will be included per person.
*Driver must have a valid driver’s License upon check-in. All passengers will always be required to wear a life jacket aboard the vessel.
Although usually calm, the bay can be choppy at times.
• We strongly do not recommend guests with neck or back problems or recent surgery to participate in this trip. Pregnant women should not participate.
• Yes, children must be (4) four years or older and be accompanied by an adult in each Mini Boat. Additionally, each adult Mini Boat driver must be 18 years or older and present a valid driver’s license at check-in.
• There is a weight limit of 300 pounds per person and a total per boat limit of 800 lbs.
• Meeting + Departure area – San Juan Bay Marina
• Free parking available
• Water will be provided for guests
• No alcohol or smoking is allowed aboard our mini boats.
• 5 units available with a maximum capacity of 4 passengers each.
• At the moment land transportation is not available we recommend guest to take a taxi or Uber.
• Cancellation policy 48 hours prior tour time