BIO BAY VIEQUES KAYAK TOUR - INCLUDES ROUNDTRIP FERRY BOAT FROM FAJARDO, PUERTO RICO (BBV10)
This is the only Bio Bay Vieques Kayak tour that will take you from the mainland out to Vieques Mosquito Bay and have you back at your hotel by midnight!
We have the exclusivity on this amazing tour of the most preserved Bio Bay in Puerto Rico, so you can enjoy this unique, natural phenomenon of nature!
Take a ferryboat ride to Vieques Island, home of the brightest and best protected Bioluminescent Bay. The World famous Mosquito Bay in Vieques is home of the Pyrodinium Bahamense, the single-celled organism responsible for this amazing and magic glow. Here water shines like an aqua blue glowing cloud on this once-in-a-lifetime experience. This Bio Bay must be seen to be believed!
The Vieques Bio Bay is undoubtedly the healthiest and best example of a bioluminescent bay in the world. Tests have shown that the Bioluminescent Bay in Vieques contains as many as 720,000 bioluminescent organisms per gallon of water. This concentration is so great that if you splash the water it will cause them to emit enough light so you could read the print on a book in the dead of night. If you dip your hands in the water, it will drip crystals of light like tiny sparkling jewels.
This Vieques Bio Bay Kayak Tour Includes:
- Ground Transportation to and from hotels
- Roundtrip Sunset Ferryboat Ride from Fajardo to Vieques
- Bio Bay Tour Cost
- 2 hrs kayaking approximately in calm waters
- Safety rules, paddle training & life jackets
- Sandwich, Water or Soda
- From 4:00pm to 5:00pm – Late Lunch in Fajardo Rest. (Lunch is not included)
- Boat check in: From 5:00pm to 5:15pm
- From 5:15pm to 6:00pm – Boat Sunset Ride to Vieques
- From 6:00pm to 6:30pm – Transportation from Pier to Adventure
- Boat Back to Fajardo at 10:00pm
- Only available on dates on booking calendar, our dates take into account the lunar schedule (we do not go out on the full moon cycle )
What To Bring
- Water shoes or flip flops
- Swimsuits already on
- Towels and change of clothes
- Mosquito spray
- Water camera (optional)
- 2 people per kayak (combined weight of up to 450 lbs.)
- 1 person on their own, the guides will assign you a partner
- Ages 5 years and up (pregnant women beyond their 5 month, people with epilepsy, back problems, recently undergone surgery, or have a heart condition, not recommended)
Price Per Person
$199 pp + tax
Book now! By using the availability calendar below: